Articles & Media
The expert staff at Dermatology Consultants often finds itself in the news, thanks to our incredible service and care. Below, you’ll find news and media articles about Dermatology Consultants, our staff members, our services and the field of dermatology.
Watch Dr. Paré on TV
- September 22nd, 2011 – Housecall: Skin & Pregnancy
- Doctor Anna Pare from Dermatology Consultants stopped by to discuss what to expect when it comes to skin and pregnancy!
- September 3rd, 2011 – Housecall: Vitamin D Deficiancy
- Doctor Anna Pare from Dermatology Consultants stopped by to discuss the benfits of Vitamin D supplements and why you need them!
- August 5th, 2011 – Housecall: Managing Psoriasis
- Kim Kardashian and her mother Kris Jenner have something in common, psoriasis. The summer months can be particularly uncomfortable for people suffering with the skin disorder. But there are ways to manage it, and new treatments that are available. Doctor Anna Pare from Dermatology Consultants had some tips.
- July 22nd, 2011 – Housecall: Sun Damage and Acne
- There’s hope for people who may have bad acne scars or serious sun conditions as a result of too much time in the sun. Dr. Anna Pare of Dermatology Consultants joined Good Day to explain.
- July 8th, 2011 – Housecall: Excessive Sweating
- We’ve all heard, don’t sweat the small stuff. Truth is, we all do sweat. It can sometimes be embarrassing. But for some people, it can be a serious medical condition. It’s called hyperhidrosis. Dr. Anna Pare from Dermatology Consultants had more.
- June 24th, 2011 – Housecall: Keeping Skin Healthy with Supplements
- Recent research brings new light to the power of vitamins and minerals and other nutrients that keep your skin looking great. But which supplements keep your skin looking healthy and at its best? Dr. Anna Paré had some answers.
- June 3rd, 2011 – Housecall: What Bites & Stings
- With school out and summer beginning, families and children are spending more time outdoors. That means they’ll be exposed to bugs and insects that bite and sting. Being outdoors also means being around plants that can cause rashes. Dr. Anna Paré from Dermatology Consultants has advice on recognizing the risks and dealing with them.
- May 20th, 2011 – Housecall: Treatment for Scars
- Do you have an unsightly scar or a keloid that won’t seem to go away? Well now there may be help to get rid of or at least minimize damage done by surgery, trauma and acne breakouts. Dr. Anna Pare had more.
- May 6th, 2011 – Housecall: Tanning Bed Dangers
- Recent study shows teens and women are still using tanning beds, despite the dangers. Dr. Anna Pare talked about the risks involved in tanning beds and the alternatives. She also had tips on how to talk to your girls about the dangers of tanning and the beneifts of keeping your skin healthy for life.
- April 22nd, 2011 – Housecall: Tender Care for Your Tired Eyes
- The eyes are the windows of the soul, and they’re also the things that show the signs of being tired or aging. But rest assured there are some things you can do to make sure you take good care of your tired eyes. Dr. Anna Paré stopped by Good Day to offer some advice.
- April 8th, 2011 – Housecall: Skin Myths and Facts
- We all want beautiful, glowing skin, especially as we head into the summer months. Are there things we should or should not be doing to get it? There are some myths out there and board certified dermatologist Dr. Anna Paré sets the record straight.
- March 25th, 2011 – Housecall: Spring Cleaning Your Skin
- Spring is here and we’re all spending more time outside in the sunshine, which means it’s time to re-evaluate your skin care products and sun protection. Board certified dermatologist Dr. Anna Pare had a ‘spring-cleaning for your skin’ checklist.
- February 25th, 2011 – Too much sun, hormones or the medicine you’re taking
- Anyone of those could explain why your skin is darkening in certain places. The term for it is called hyper-pigmentation. Dr. Anna Paré with Dermatology Consultants has some tips to help you understand it and how to treat it.
- February 11th, 2011 – Dr. Anna Pare talked an age old problem for teenagers
- Acne. It’s a common problem, and it left untreated it could have huge implications for teenagers, such as self esteem and higher rates of depression. Pare discussed several treament and therapy options.
September 26th, 2011: Atlanta dermatologist fights acne with light therapy
November 17, 2010: How Smoking Impacts Your Looks
October 28th, 2010: New Procedures Promise To Reduce Fat Without Surgery
Voted Best Dermatologist in Atlanta…
Congratulations to Dermatology Consultants for being chosen Best Dermatologist in Atlanta 2011! We want to personally thank all of our patients that took the time to vote. We are dedicated to having a place where anyone can feel comfortable and welcome. It is patients like you that allow us to give back to the community in every way we can by simply extending our knowledge and expertise in the field of dermatology.
-From our Staff to your home,
- Tone & Tighten Your Figure with Sculpting Liposuction (2013.03.25)
- Dermatology Consultants: The Leading Marietta Dermatologist (2013.03.25)
- Freeze Fat with Non-Invasive Coolscuplting (2013.03.25)
- Looking for an Alternative to Liposuction? (2013.03.25)
- Turn to Dermatology Consultants for Acne Scar Treatment in Georgia (2013.03.13)
- Dermatology Consultants Offers Age Spot Removal in Covington (2013.03.13)
- Turn Back the Clock with Anti-Aging Skin Care in Marietta, GA (2013.03.13)
- Dermatology Consultants: Your Atlanta Dermatologist (2013.03.13)
- Dermatology Consultants: Best Dermatologist in Atlanta (2013.03.13)
- Do You Have Lesions on Your Face? (2013.03.13)