Skincare Tips For Men
On average, men typically spend between 10 to 15 minutes on their morning routine, which is about half the time spent by women. Yet, many men leave out the extra steps to include a simple skincare routine. Daily skincare, including cleansing and moisturizing, is just as important for men as it is for women.
Your morning routine should include the time to invest in your skin and in your health. These simple steps will help you achieve glowing skin.
- Start your morning off by washing your face with a gentle cleanser. Aim to clean your face at least once a day to help get rid of any accumulated residue, dirt and excess oils.
- Exfoliate at least once or twice a week to help clear out all of the dead skin. This step will leave your skin smooth and radiant.
- Always moisturize after cleansing your skin to replenish the natural moisture. Revision Skincare-Hydrating Serum is a great alternative for a moisturizer if you are looking for an ultra-light and oil-free serum that provides long-term moisture.
- Always include sunscreen as part of your daily skincare routine, no exceptions. Applying daily sunscreen helps to prevent skin cancer, wrinkles and dark spots. Remember to reapply sunscreen throughout the day. A great everyday light weight sunscreen is ISDIN-Eryfotona Ageless TINTED (SPF 50).
- Going the extra mile by using spot treatments and masks will be beneficial over the course of time. Adding a Vitamin C/Antioxidant serum like, Revision Skincare-C+ Correcting Complex, to your everyday routine helps to slow down the aging process. Vitamin C also helps to ramp up the collagen production in your skin, making you look more radiant and glowing.
- Many men experience puffiness around the eyes. Dermatology Consultants offers the BEST-Eye Firming & Smoothing Cream which visibly smooths, firms and tightens the appearance around the eye in less than 30 minutes.
- Stay in touch with your dermatologist. If you are experiencing breakouts or skin irritation, we’re here to recommend the best products and course of action to take to ensure that your skin stays happy and healthy.