Dr. de Golian was thrilled to return to her hometown, Atlanta, GA, to join Dermatology Consultants, P.C. at the completion of her fellowship training. She serves the Atlanta and Covington communities with a focus on surgical treatment of skin cancer via Mohs surgery, surgical defect reconstruction, cutaneous oncology, and cosmetic dermatology, including Botox, fillers, laser treatments, fat treatments, sclerotherapy, and radiofrequency and ultrasound based devices.
Dr. de Golian is married to attorney Clark Calhoun, and they reside in the Garden Hills community in Atlanta. In their free time, they enjoy spending time outdoors, traveling, cooking and exploring Atlanta’s restaurant scene, and reading. Dr. de Golian is a member of the board of Atlanta Contemporary, a dynamic non-profit contemporary arts center in West Midtown, and is pleased to participate in and support the Atlanta arts community.
- Undergraduate: Vanderbilt University, B.A. 2006
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Coursework: Georgia State University, 2009
- Medical School: Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University, M.D. 2013
- Internship: Department of Internal Medicine, Augusta University Medical Center, 2014
- Residency: Department of Dermatology, Loma Linda University, 2017
- Fellowship: Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology, University of California, San Diego, 2018
• American Academy of Dermatology, Member, 2014 – Present
• American College of Mohs Surgery, Member, 2017 – Present
• American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Member, 2014 – Present
• Women’s Dermatologic Society, Member, 2015 – Present
• Georgia Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery, Member, 2018 – Present
• American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Member, 2016 – Present
• American Medical Association, Member, 2010 – Present
• Theodore Tromovich Award for Research, Finalist, American College of Mohs Surgery, 2018
• American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Membership Committee, 2018 – 2019
• American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Annual Meeting, Abstract Reviewer, 2018 – 2020
• Women’s Dermatologic Society Communications Council: Social Media Committee, 2017 – 2020
• Clean Slate: tattoo removal program for previously incarcerated patients, 2017 – 2018
• American Academy of Dermatology, Dialogues in Dermatology Editorial Board, 2016 – 2018
• SkinPAC Resident Champion, American Academy of Dermatology, 2015 – 2017
• Resident Advisor, Loma Linda University Dermatology Interest Group, 2015 – 2016
• Resident Reviewer, American Academy of Dermatology Directions in Residency Publication, 2015
• Women’s Dermatologic Society Mentorship Award, Mentor: Dr. Siegrid Yu, 2016
• Loma Linda University Chief Resident, Department of Dermatology, 2016 – 2017
• Journal of Drugs in Dermatology: Resident of the Year Finalist, 2015
• Medical College of Georgia Dean’s Summer Research Fellow, 2010
• Social Chair, Medical College of Georgia Class of 2013, 2009 – 2013
• Lambda Pi Eta Communications Honor Society, President, 2005 – 2006
• de Golian E, Kannan S, Jiang SB. The Comparative Efficacy of N95, Laser, and Procedural Mask Filtration of Electrocautery Smoke Particulate Matter. Manuscript in progress.
• de Golian E, Yuan J, Ahluwalia J, Jiang SB. The Impact of Smoke Evacuator Positioning on Electrocautery Smoke Suction Efficacy. Manuscript in Progress.
• de Golian E, Jacob SE. Post-Surgical Care and the Global Period. Journal of the Dermatology Nurses Association. 2017 Sept/Oct; 9(5):258-259.
• Perez C, de Golian E, Heim K, Jacob SE. Laparoscopic Trocar Associated with Potential Nickel Contact Dermatitis. Archives of Surgical Dermatology. 2017; 1(1)1-4.
• de Golian E, Kwong BY, Swetter SM, Pugliese SB. Cutaneous Complications of Targeted Melanoma Therapy. Current Treatment Options in Oncology. 2016;17(11):1-13.
• Rouse NC, de Golian E, Jacob SE. Necrotic and Deposition Disorders. Journal of the Dermatology Nurses Association. 2015 Nov/Dec; 7(6):369-372.
• Torres, A, Konda S, Nino T, de Golian E. Medicolegal Issues. Clinics in Dermatology. 2016 Jan-Feb; 34(1):106-10.
• de Golian E, Afshar M, Anderson, N. Nutrition and the Treatment of Psoriasis. Book Chapter. Encyclopedia of Dermatology (6 volume set). Ed. Meghan Pratt. New York: Nova Science Publishers, Inc., 2016. Pages 999-1008.
• de Golian E, Brennan C, Davis L. Lichenoid drug reaction following influenza vaccination: A case report and literature review. Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. 2014 July; 13(7):946-948.
• de Golian E, Echols K, Pearl H, Davis L. Linear Atrophoderma of Moulin: A Distinct Entity? Pediatric Dermatology. 2014 May-June; 31(3):373–377.
• de Golian E, Aiyejorun A, Cochran A, Kellum E, Arounleut P, Hamrick M. Hydrogel Delivery of Suramin Decreases Muscle Fibrosis after Injury. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 2010 October; 42(10):31.