Book through the Patient Portal to avoid reentering your information.
Dermatology Consultants takes all precautionary measures to make sure our patients and staff remain healthy and safe. If you or any other household occupant are experiencing symptoms of infection such as cough, fever, chills, fatigue, muscle aches or shortness of breath, we ask that you do not come into the office.
We are offer TeleDerm Visits Online for our patients with our Physician Assistants. Please give the office a call to schedule your TeleDerm visit today.
How does it work?
1. Schedule an appointment by calling our office. Let the Appointment Concierge know that you would like to schedule a TeleDerm Appointment.
2. If you are registered with myPatientVisit Patient Portal you can access either via the web on myPatientVisit.com, or you can download the App from:
If you need to register for the portal, visit myPatientVisit(You will need to call the office to have your registration link emailed/text to you.).
3. From the myPatientVisit website or App you can tap I’m Here to connect and let your provider know that you are logged in. If you do not have the myPatientVisit app, you can simply click the link that is text to you 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
4. Allow your browser or app to use your camera & microphone.
5. Your provider or medical assistant will begin with you when they are ready.
PLEASE NOTE: TeleDerm Visits are limited to Dermatological evaluations. Please allow a 15 minute window from the time your appointment is scheduled for your Provider to connect online. TeleDerm Visits are available for Established Patients and New Patients.
The Nextech Telehealth experience works with minimal system requirements. To have a successful call with your doctor, you must have:
Mac/PC/Linux/Chromebook with a camera, a microphone, and speakers.
Internet connection with at least 2MBPS download and upload speeds (This requirement goes up with additional devices that are streaming on your network). You can check your network speed here.
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari (latest release versions)
You’ll need to have the latest operating systems such as Windows 10 or MacOS Catalina to obtain the latest versions of the browsers listed above.
For iOS and Android:
Use Safari 11+ on your iOS devices (latest version of iOS)
Google Chrome on your Android device
We are not compatible with Amazon Kindle and other e-readers.
We do not work in Internet Explorer.
Check support for your device by running the following:
o Network stability test to determine the stability of your network. If you get “Network Appears Unstable”, then your router or internet service provider (e.g. Comcast) is mostly likely the cause of your quality issues.
o Device compatibility test to determine whether there are issues with your device, network, or browser.