5 Reasons You Should Consider Non-Surgical Body Sculpting in 2022
5 Reasons You Should Consider Non-Surgical Body Sculpting in 2022
Cosmetic procedures without anesthesia? Stubborn fat disappearing from your body without ever touching a knife? From the face to the thighs, people are using non-surgical body sculpting to remove stubborn fat from multiple areas of the body. And though it may sound too good to be true, thousands of people across the country proclaim these procedures have transformed their bodies and their lives. Non-surgical body sculpting procedures (also commonly referred to as body contouring procedures) are non-invasive medical procedures touted for their ability to build muscle, as well as firm, tighten, or sculpt specific areas of a person’s body. On track to becoming one of the hottest aesthetics trends in 2022, medical experts even agree non-surgical body sculpting is really worth the hype. So why are patients opting for these new procedures as opposed to traditional cosmetic surgeries of the past? Put simply, the patient benefits are unmatched. Here are a few reasons more and more Atlanta-area patients are electing for minimally invasive body sculpting procedures at Dermatology Consultants.
1. We Can Firm, Tighten, and Sculpt Your Body…NO SURGERY REQUIRED
For decades, people have tried countless diets and exercises in hopes of cutting stubborn fat and toning muscle. Many even resorted to spending thousands of dollars on invasive, cosmetic surgical procedures that require them to miss work for days, or even weeks, while they recover. With minimally invasive body sculpting procedures, you can successfully reduce and remove stubborn pockets of body fat that have been resistant to diet and exercise for years. But unlike cosmetic surgery, these non-surgical procedures don’t require anesthesia, there’s no downtime and, the cost is way cheaper than cosmetic surgery.
2. Our Sculpting Procedures Are Safe and Effective
Invasive cosmetic surgeries like liposuction are often painful and can cause serious injury or scarring and many subsequent health issues, as well. The non-surgical body contouring procedures at Dermatology Consultants are safe, non-invasive, and require absolutely zero downtime. Additionally, all of the procedures we offer are FDA-cleared and have been approved by our board-certified dermatologists.
3. We Can Sculpt Your Face, Abs, and Thighs (and most everything in between)
Dermatology Consultants is committed to providing you with the latest, safest, and best body sculpting procedures available. Our highly skilled and experienced team offers a wide variety of non-surgical body sculpting treatments for the following areas of the body:
● Upper Abs
● Love Handles
● Lower Abs
● Vaginal Rejuvenation
● Outer Thighs
● Inner Thighs
4. We Offer A Wide Variety of Body Sculpting Treatments
There are many different ways to eliminate body fat without a surgical incision. There are also many different brand names for each approach. From non-surgical, energy-based procedures that provoke natural tissue rejuvenation in delicate areas of the face to groundbreaking injectables that treat facial wrinkles and moderate to severe cellulite, Dermatology Consultants offers the most advanced body sculpting treatment technology in the Atlanta area. A few of our most popular body sculpting procedures include:
● Agnes High Precision RF Microneedling: A remarkably effective treatment for acne, as well as a face, jaw, and eye area rejuvenator that leaves skin smoothed, tightened, and sculpted.
● Coolsculpting Elite: The one and only treatment FDA-cleared to eliminate stubborn fat in nine different areas of the body including under the chin and jawline, thighs, abdomen and flanks, back, bra area, underneath the buttocks, and upper arm.
● The EMSuite: Dermatology Consultants was the first practice in the Atlanta area to offer the EmSuite, which provides patients access to an entire suite of non-surgical body sculpting procedures that reduce fat, contour the body, and build muscle.
● EmSculpt: The first body sculpting treatment to remove fat and build muscle with no needles or downtime.
● EmTone: The world’s first anti-cellulite treatment that uses both radiofrequency and mechanical energy to help diminish the look of all types of cellulite, all over the body.
● EmSella: Electromagnetic technology that is used to restore neuromuscular control in people who suffer from incontinence.
● Evoke: A hands-free facial remodeling platform that delivers a structural re-organization of the facial and submental tissues for a more youthful appearance.
● Morpheus 8: A device designed to combine micro-needling and radiofrequency to achieve deep fractional remodeling.
● Qwo: The first and only FDA-approved injectable for cellulite with visible results that may be achieved in 10 weeks
● SkinTyte: Technology that delivers an advanced infra-red light to deeply heat your skin while cooling and protecting at the same time. Light energy is distributed in rapid, gentle pulses to initiate the body’s natural healing process, which leads to an improved appearance of sagging skin.
● Sculptra and Radiesse Injectables: Both are popular dermal “fillers” that are injected to address the visible signs of facial aging (fine lines, wrinkles, and volume loss) and for the purpose of stimulating collagen production.
● Ultherapy: The only FDA-approved procedure for a non-invasive brow, mid-face, neck, and chest lift.
5. Our Combination Treatments Get The Results You Want
As practicing medical professionals, we know the aging process is multifaceted. For this reason, we offer a number of complementary therapies that can be performed consecutively during your same visit. For example, fat-reducing procedures may cause a patient’s skin to loosen up a bit. Based on their extensive body sculpting experience, if our physicians anticipate this may happen to you, we may recommend skin tightening treatment to go along with your fat-reducing procedure, since the combination of the two treatments would help ensure you achieve the best results. A combination treatment approach for the face would be to use a skin tightening procedure, such as an ultrasound, prior to injecting the face with fillers. Our physicians commonly use this treatment approach to help patients achieve more natural results. The body sculpting experts at Dermatology Consultants often utilize a combination treatment approach to ensure our patients achieve full rejuvenation and amazing results.
Why Choose Dermatology Consultants for Body Sculpting
With so many treatment options available from self-proclaimed body sculpting specialists on every corner, it’s hard to know who you should trust to perform your procedures. Though non-surgical body sculpting treatments aren’t extremely complex procedures, it’s still very important to seek treatment from experienced medical professionals who perform the procedures in a safe environment. Dermatology Consultants was one of the first medical practices in Atlanta to offer non-surgical body sculpting technology. Our team of physicians, physician assistants, and body sculpting specialists, perform thousands of body sculpting procedures each year in our state-of-the-art medical facility using the safest and most advanced body sculpting technology available. To ensure they receive the highest level of training for the most current body sculpting techniques, our licensed aestheticians attend CoolSculpting University and are designated CoolSculpting Master Specialists. You can rest easy knowing your procedures are performed with physician oversight and by highly skilled trained and licensed body sculpting professionals.
Ready to transform your body for good in 2022? Click here to schedule your free body sculpting consultation today!