Is This Your Year for More Youthful Looking Skin?
Start the Year off with Glowing Skin
We’re all familiar with new year’s resolutions. Each year, when January 1st rolls around, we promise ourselves to start the new year off right, eating healthy, taking better care of ourselves – the list goes on. Elevating our skincare practices is always at the top of our list! We want to give you tangible steps to take so your skin has the opportunity to have the best year yet!
Start with a Clean Slate
At Dermatology Consultants, we set you up for success. We recommend starting your skincare journey off with Hydrafacials and DiamondGlow treatments. Hydrafacials are an excellent tool to renew and rejuvenate the skin, while hydrating it simultaneously. Similarly, a DiamondGlow treatment is a skin-resurfacing treatment that will leave your skin looking radiant and new. These two options are key in kicking off your skincare journey.
Make a Plan for Lasers & Peels
Based on your consultation with our experts, the next steps will be to find the treatments that work the best for your skin! Working alongside you every step of the way, our aestheticians and specialists will identify the best plan for lasers and peels for you to have in your toolbelt. These treatment options will leave your skin glowing and healthy – and are key steps to implement in your skincare routine. Meeting with your aesthetician to start a plan for these treatments will guarantee your skin’s success!
Your At-Home Routine
The treatments we offer at Dermatology Consultants make a noticeable change, but how you care for your skin at home is just as important! In addition to your regular treatments at our offices, we want to send you home with the best topical products for your needs. Prepping your skin for treatments throughout the year will be a vital part of a successful journey. Finding the right topicals and implementing them regularly is key!
Steps to take to have your best skin yet:
- Exfoliation: Finding the right exfoliation for you and your skin is an important step in your skincare journey. One of our favorite products is the BEST Body Smooth – this amazing product is designed for skin all over the body, and moisturizing at the same time.
- Hydration: a vital part of your skincare journey – especially in the winter! The skin tends to experience more dryness in the winter months, so check out some of our favorite items to combat this!
- The BEST Face Firm hydrating and firming mask is perfect as either a daily or weekly treatment. While hydrating the skin, this product goes above and beyond to firm, lift and protect the skin’s barrier.
- Hydralift by Isdin is another excellent tool to use during the winter season! Particularly with retinols, this product is a facial serum guaranteed to rejuvenate and energize the skin. This product will noticeably soften skin and restore hydration overall.
- Alastin – Ultra Nourishing Moisturizer is the perfect product to utilize before undergoing laser treatments. This ultra-moisturizing product will help prep your skin for treatments in our offices.
- Retinol: When it comes to using retinol products in the winter, ensure you are using the products that will create results without increased dryness. Use of lots of hydration during cold months is important! We recommend these retinol options, just to name a few:
- Revision Skincare’s Retinol Complete is perfect for younger patients who want to reduce their acne. This product brightens and plumps the skin’s texture while tackling some of those tougher spots on the skin.
- Skin Better Science’s AlphaRet products are powerful anti-aging products that will decrease the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. This powerful product will make a guaranteed impact on your skin!
- Neck: When it comes to the skin, taking care of your neck is just as important as your face! Don’t skip this step in your daily routine with use of oils, serums, and creams.
We know, that’s a lot to remember! But our experts can help you make sense of it all and determine the right approach for your skin. Start the year off on the right foot! Book a consultation with us today. From there, we will work with you to develop a specialized plan that will have your skin looking better than ever.